Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WooHoo! I got a new camera, I got a new Camera! *happy dance* My DH is so wonderful, actually just amazing. I have been dreaming and planning how I could save money for a Digital SLR. I did loads a research and diligently chose where I would get it and all that mess, all that was left was saving up a load of money. I'm sure you know, I am not any good at saving. Last Wednesday my wonderful Dear husband left me a note on a scratch peice of paper that I written down the info for my dream camera. The note he wrote said, "You can order your camera tomarrow night." I cried! Michael had gone and sold one of his prescious guns so that I could get my far too expensive wonderful new Camera! Mercy, I don't deserve such a wonderful husband! We went last Friday and got it. It is a Nikon D60. I'll load some of my first pictures soon! :D

No comments: