Monday, March 12, 2012

March Back Porch Memories

I had the Medley this month...lucky me! It was gorgeous! And SO much fun to work with.

Fancy Pants, Be You papers and chipboard stickers!


Pebbles, Inc., Country Picnic papers, Fancy Pants chipboard stickers, May Arts organic cotton ribbon, My Minds Eye, On the Bright Side die cuts, and a piece of the burlap.


Another page using the Fancy Pants, Be You papers and some more MME die cuts:


This page might be this months favorite. Those pictures are hilarious and these My Mind's Eye papers and dies are just gorgeous! I love all the texture!



And my last page is this months sketch...it's a mish mash of the Fancy Pants and MME papers. I love how they mix and match so well!


Thank you for looking and I hope you have as much fun with this month's kit as I have.

No comments: