Thursday, March 8, 2012

Back Porch Memories!

Good googly moogly. Has it been a month already? Time just keeps zooming by!! Spring is really on its way ALREADY! We haven't had a winter at all this year. Not that I am complaining, because I am not. No, no no. I'm quite ready for some spring, for some camping and picnicing. I'm even ready to go ahead and turn my clock back an hour this weekend. Shucks, the way time is flying, whats another hour? lol

OH! The whole reason for this post! I nearly forgot! It's got to be the spring fever setting on my brain! My favorite online home...my scrappy retreat and favorite place for inspiration and motivation...IT'S BACK! Shewwy!



It got hacked into back in December! Whoever did it, they did a number on the place...they implanted a bug and when the programmer corrected the code...somehow the bug took over and reverted it back to bad. Isn't that crazy?! It's taken so long to get things back to normal. I have felt horrible for Paula. Finally we have our boards back. I am estatic! They are still working on the gallery, but I'm sure it's not long before that's back too. I could just dance and squeal. Come visit!!

No comments: