Monday, February 21, 2011

Just for Fun!

I did this for a Back Porch Memories challenge. Laura Jean challenged us to use at least 5 hearts on our page. So...I went through my stash looking for heart related embellishments. Hmmm, I don't have hardly any!! Hmph! But any way...I made due with what I did have. But as I was looking for hearts I pulled out every bit of scrappy embellishments that rather matched my papers and decided to see just how many different manufactures I could include on this one page. lol Ha! What a fun mix of stuff. Embellishments: My Minds Eye, Jenni Bowlin, WRMK, K. & Co., Glitz, Tim Holtz, Bella Blvd. and 7 Gypsies. PP: Fancy Pants, Studio Calico and My Minds Eye. I know that is a record for me! lol






I got to stop into Archiver's for a split second just to pick me up some Echo Park, Little Girl. I love this line!

1 comment:

Meg Giroux said...

Wonderful layouts!!!
Welcome to SE! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!!! Added myself to your followers!