Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scrapping Again!

A long long time ago I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep. Like any good scrapbooker, I was thinking about a page I wanted to do for Chloe. In the middle of the night I got up and scribbled some notes and filed them away in my scrapbook desk...never to see them again! lol Well last weekend I went to scrap and I just couldn't. The mess was too overwhelming. SO, instead of scrapping I spent the entire day cleaning and reorganizing my small (giggle) scrapbooking collection. Low-and-behold...there where this cute little note about some of Chloe's silliness. So here's the LO about my little comedian.



Journaling says:

10 things about Chloe
1. Her shoes are always on the wrong feet.
2. She is obsessed with "orange un cool buses." (Orange one school buses)
3. She loves "slip slops." (flip flops)
4. Still won't sleep all night.
5. Llama Llama Red Pajama is her favorite book
6. Loves watching Dora
7. Keilan Locklear and Gavin Willis are her boyfriends.
8. She knows she is a princess.
9. She <3's her Yammi!
10. Wants to "hold your hair" when she gets sleepy.

2 comments:

Nikki Love said...

how cute!!! love the list :)

Unknown said...

Karry, this is just a precious layout! Such a cool idea. I think I need to do this for all 3 of my kiddos! XOXO - Niki