Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scrap Whispers - Challenge 49

This week was Telah's turn to set the challenge. In honor of Halloween and all the candy we are going to be collecting over the next week she has asked us to make our page candy related. Either scrap about candy or use a candy wrapper as inspiration.

This was not hard for me to find inspiration. After all, I do have 4 kids. Who likes candy more than kids? lol Right now my youngest is completely obsessed with Starburst. When I say she thinks she has to have some every day, I mean it. I should have included on my page that her pet name for Starburst is "my scarbies".

Here is my page:



This is the last weekly challenge for this round of Scrap Whispers. Stay tuned next Sunday for the big reveal. I am so excited. This unfortunately is my last round on the Scrap Whispers design team. :-( I'm really going to miss it, but I just don't have time right now to keep up. Maybe once the holidays are over Georgina will let me try out again some time. I hope so.

No comments: