Sunday, October 19, 2008

North Georgia Corn Maze...



...was so much fun!! We went yesterday with our youth! We had a blast! I think Jody and Michael and I had just as much fun as the kids! Haha...we finished that sucker in just 25 minutes! The funniest part, and most ironic part is that I led the way! How scary is that?? Apparently I can read a map pretty efficiently. I never did get us too lost at all!

















In this picture, Christine was missing because her group took about an hour longer than we did to get their cards punched! Whoo Hoo! *LOL*

4 comments:

Nilsa said...

Wow... that maze truly is amazing! Great pictures and lots of fun.
Nilsa :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Crow...

A map? See, I think I could maybe handle that!!! Thats one major corn maze! Looks like you all had a great time.

Georgina said...

LOL that looks like a lot of fun - we did something similar recently too - I love halloween

~Telah said...

Wow! Those are great pictures! I love the mountains of Georgia! I'm over in the mountains of Alabama. ;)