Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


Hey! How fun is this?! I just found out this morning that Chelsey has passed me a Kreativ Blogger Award! Whoo Hoo…whodathunk? So…as it goes I have to exclaim 6 positive things, and pass this on to 6 fabulous blogs. Easy enough!

1) The Lord is my Blessed Savior and I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that faith and perseverance will pull our country through these hard times.
2) My family is truly amazing. How I have ever been found deserving of such blessings is beyond me. Each and every member of my family is truly special and I love each one SO much. They bring joy to my life and make my life worth living.
3) I am proud of our happy church home. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful group of people to worship with. I am so happy that Michael and I have the opportunity to teach AWANA. I know we have both grown and learned as much from them in the past year as we have been able to teach them.
4) I am happy I scrap! I love scrapping. What did I ever do before I scrapped? LoL It is so much fun to make beautiful (I think so anyhow!) treasures for my kids and their kids! I love it!
5) I am grateful for my fabulous job. I work with a bunch of wonderful people. I’m especially grateful in this icky economy to have a secure job, I know they are going to need me forever!
6) My family and I all have our health. That is fabulous! So grateful every morning to wake up safe and sound. I pray that will stay true a long long long time.

And now to chose 6 fabulous blogs! I have seen some really fabulous blogs here lately. I love all the creativity! It was hard...but I chose:

6. Mary

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Thank you!!!!!

illyse said...

Awwww..how sweet!! Thanks for the award and for your nice comments. You have a wonderful blog too. What nice things you shared about yourself and your family. :)