Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hey look, I have a blog!! Now what?? It is 5 am and gosh, I have nothing better to do! DH left this morning on a fishing trip and I couldn't get back to sleep. Today we get to go school shopping, Oh whippee! No, really, I am excited. I really should be sleeping. I have a feeling I am going to need all the energy I can possibly muster.

School starts in just two days. I think for the most part the kids are excited, except Taylor. She just wants to stay at home with Dobby, her new mini dachshund puppy. The big kids haven't met him yet, they actually don't even know we have a new puppy! *LOL* DH brought him home Friday, he was even a surprise to me. I can't wait to see Christine's face. I'm not looking forward to hearing the two fighting over who's turn it is to hold him though. I need a referee! Any volunteers?? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Hmmm, well I think I might have time to scrap a page before the little monster wakes. Or maybe I should clean something, Yeah, right! I'll scrap!

No comments: