Friday, January 8, 2010

Truth or Dare Circle Journal

I am so excited. I shouldn't post this here. MAybe my SJI circle journal girls won't visit my blog. I really want my book to be a surprise when they get it...but I've worked too hard on this thing to keep to myself. I want to SHARE already!! lol

Just a little girly, hmm?







The girls have to take both a truth tag (a topic to scrap about) and a dare tag (technique or item they need to use on thier 2 page LO.) The back of the truth tags have a place for the CJ girls to sign in. Then they can glue the tag to the sign in page.










3 comments:

LG said...

Hi there!

Just I just want to personally invite you to join me at My Scrapbook Nook Bloghop. We will be giving away 11 Nook Kits for 11 lucky bloghoppers! This will run from Jan 8 to 15. You can start here:

http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2010/01/09/my-scrapbook-nook-blog-hop/

Hope you can join me

HUGS
LG

Nancyroo said...

Karry! Sooo cute! Can't wait to get it!

Nena said...

Looks great Karry!!! I am excited to get it!